by Markus Zusak

|September 11, 2007

Paperback

$9.36 online

$16.99

save 44%

In stock online

Available in stores

The extraordinary #1  New York Times  bestseller that is now a major motion picture, Markus Zusak's unforgettable story is about the ability of books to feed the soul. It is 1939. Nazi Germany. The country is holding its breath. Death has never been…

Looking For Alaska

by John Green

|December 28, 2006

Paperback

$6.64 online

$10.99

save 39%

In stock online

Available in stores

The award-winning, genre-defining debut from John Green, the #1 international bestselling author of The Fault in Our Stars Millions of copies sold! ★ Michael L. Printz Award Winner ★  Los Angeles Times  Book Prize Finalist ★ NPR's 100…
Paperback

$8.17 online

$8.99

save 9%

In stock online

Available in stores

Madeleine L'Engle's ground-breaking science fiction and fantasy classic, soon to be a major motion picture. It was a dark and stormy night; Meg Murry, her small brother Charles Wallace, and her mother had come down to the kitchen for a midnight snack when they…

In stock online

Available in stores

Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book One: Lightning Thief, The

Fortunately, The Milk

by Neil Gaiman

|September 30, 2014

Paperback

$7.25

In stock online

Available in stores

"I bought the milk," said my father. "I walked out of the corner shop, and heard a noise like this: t h u m m t h u m m. I looked up and saw a huge silver disc hovering in the air above Marshall Road." "Hullo," I said to myself. "That's not something you see…
Hardcover

$5.00 online

$41.50

Out of stock online

Available in stores

For fans of Gillian Flynn, Scott Smith, and Daniel Woodrell comes a gripping, suspenseful novel about two mysterious disappearances a generation apart. INTERNATIONAL THRILLER WRITERS AWARD WINNER AND BARRY AWARD NOMINEE FOR BEST FIRST NOVEL •  NAMED ONE…
Paperback

$7.51 online

$8.50

save 11%

In stock online

Available in stores

The moment they saw each other, Bean and Ivy knew they wouldn't be friends. But when Bean plays a joke on her sister, Nancy, and has to hidequickIvy comes to the rescue, proving that sometimes the best of friends are people never meant to like each other.…

Sold

by Patricia McCormick

|April 1, 2008

Paperback

$9.82 online

$9.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Lakshmi is a thirteen-year-old girl who lives with her family in a small hut on a mountain in Nepal. Though she is desperately poor, her life is full of simple pleasures, like playing hopscotch with her best friend from school, and having her mother brush her…

Out of stock online

Available in stores

Escape into the enchanting world of 19th century Russia while revisiting the timeless love story of Anna Karenina.   Let the iconic architecture of St. Petersburg, its richly ornate décor, and the resplendent gowns and jewels of the Russian aristocracy whisk…

Still Alice

by Lisa Genova

|January 6, 2009

Paperback

$9.99 online

$17.00

save 41%

In stock online

Available in stores

In Lisa Genova’s extraordinary New York Times bestselling novel, an accomplished woman slowly loses her thoughts and memories to Alzheimer’s disease—only to discover that each day brings a new way of living and loving. Now a major motion picture…

Olivia

by Ian Falconer

|October 1, 2004

Board Book

$8.99

In stock online

Available in stores

It's everyone's favorite pig...it's OLIVIA! The Caldecott Honor Book and New York Times #1 bestseller is now available in a sturdy format perfect for pig-loving toddlers everywhere!

Inheritance Of Loss

by Kiran Desai

|September 18, 2007

Paperback

$9.99 online

$21.00

save 52%

In stock online

Available in stores

In the northeastern Himalayas, at the foot of Mount Kanchenjunga, in a crumbling isolated house, there lives a cantankerous old judge who wants nothing more than to retire in peace. But with the arrival of his orphaned granddaughter, Sai, and the son of his…