by J R Moehringer

|November 3, 2014

Hardcover

$5.00

$29.99

save 83%

Out of stock online

Available in stores

Born in the squalid Irish slums of Brooklyn, in the first year of the twentieth century, Willie Sutton came of age at a time when banks were out of control. If they weren't taking brazen risks, causing millions to lose their jobs and homes, they were shamelessly…read more

Looking For Alaska

by John Green

|December 28, 2006

Trade Paperback

$6.27

$10.99

save 42%

In stock online

Available in stores

The award-winning, genre-defining debut from #1 bestselling author of The Fault in Our Stars Winner of the Michael L. Printz Award Los Angeles Times Book Prize Finalist New York Times bestseller Before. Miles “Pudge” Halter is done with his safe life…read more

Hardcover

$9.60

$16.00

save 40%

In stock online

Available in stores

Escape into the enchanting world of 19th century Russia while revisiting the timeless love story of Anna Karenina.   Let the iconic architecture of St. Petersburg, its richly ornate décor, and the resplendent gowns and jewels of the Russian aristocracy whisk…read more

The Gruffalo

by Julia Donaldson

|September 4, 2009

Board Book

$7.49

$11.99

save 37%

In stock online

Available in stores

A mouse took a stroll through the deep dark wood. A fox saw the mouse and the mouse looked good. Walk further into the deep dark wood, and discover what happens when the quick-thinking mouse comes face to face with an owl, a snake and a hungry gruffalo . . . This…read more

Hardcover

$5.00

$35.00

save 85%

In stock online

Available in stores

A worthy dedication to Leonard Cohen’s unparalleled brilliance. As a poet, singer-songwriter and author, the sheer genius and poignant work of Canada’s most beloved Renaissance man has earned him generations of fans – including many performers, from Johnny Cash…read more

In stock online

Available in stores

Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book One: Lightning Thief, Theread more

Trade Paperback

$7.57

$8.99

save 15%

In stock online

Available in stores

It was a dark and stormy night; Meg Murry, her small brother Charles Wallace, and her mother had come down to the kitchen for a midnight snack when they were upset by the arrival of a most disturbing stranger. "Wild nights are my glory," the unearthly stranger…read more

Fortunately, The Milk

by Neil Gaiman

|September 30, 2014

Trade Paperback

$6.34

$7.25

save 12%

In stock online

Available in stores

"I bought the milk," said my father. "I walked out of the corner shop, and heard a noise like this: t h u m m t h u m m. I looked up and saw a huge silver disc hovering in the air above Marshall Road." "Hullo," I said to myself. "That's not something you see…read more

In stock online

Available in stores

A brave mouse, a covetous rat, a wishful serving girl, and a princess named Pea come together in Kate DiCamillo's Newbery Medal–winning tale. Welcome to the story of Despereaux Tilling, a mouse who is in love with music, stories, and a princess named Pea.…read more

Olivia

by Ian Falconer

|October 1, 2004

Board Book

$8.50

$8.99

save 5%

In stock online

Available in stores

It's everyone's favorite pig...it's OLIVIA! The Caldecott Honor Book and New York Times #1 bestseller is now available in a sturdy format perfect for pig-loving toddlers everywhere!read more

Still Alice

by Lisa Genova

|January 6, 2009

Trade Paperback

$9.99

$17.00

save 41%

In stock online

Available in stores

In Lisa Genova’s extraordinary New York Times bestselling novel, an accomplished woman slowly loses her thoughts and memories to Alzheimer’s disease—only to discover that each day brings a new way of living and loving. Now a major motion picture…read more

Trade Paperback

$9.40

$11.50

save 18%

In stock online

Available in stores

Far off the coast of California looms a harsh rock known as the island of San Nicholas. Dolphins flash in the blue waters around it, sea otter play in the vast kep beds, and sea elephants loll on the stony beaches.Here, in the early 1800s, according to history,…read more