by JOSEPH BOYDEN

|October 18, 2016

Paperback

$7.27 online

$12.00

save 39%

In stock online

Available in stores

An Ojibwe boy runs away from a North Ontario Indian School, not realizing just how far away home is. Along the way he's followed by Manitous, spirits of the forest who comment on his plight, cajoling, taunting, and ultimately offering him a type of comfort on…

The Book Thief

by Markus Zusak

|September 11, 2007

Paperback

$9.36 online

$16.99

save 44%

In stock online

Available in stores

The extraordinary #1  New York Times  bestseller that is now a major motion picture, Markus Zusak's unforgettable story is about the ability of books to feed the soul. It is 1939. Nazi Germany. The country is holding its breath. Death has never been…

Looking For Alaska

by John Green

|December 28, 2006

Paperback

$7.05 online

$10.99

save 35%

In stock online

Available in stores

The award-winning, genre-defining debut from #1 bestselling author of The Fault in Our Stars Winner of the Michael L. Printz Award Los Angeles Times Book Prize Finalist New York Times bestseller Before. Miles “Pudge” Halter is done with his safe life…

Fortunately, The Milk

by Neil Gaiman

|September 30, 2014

Paperback

$7.32

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Available in stores

"I bought the milk," said my father. "I walked out of the corner shop, and heard a noise like this: t h u m m t h u m m. I looked up and saw a huge silver disc hovering in the air above Marshall Road." "Hullo," I said to myself. "That's not something you see…
Paperback

$7.51 online

$8.99

save 16%

In stock online

Available in stores

Madeleine L'Engle's ground-breaking science fiction and fantasy classic, soon to be a major motion picture. It was a dark and stormy night; Meg Murry, her small brother Charles Wallace, and her mother had come down to the kitchen for a midnight snack when they…

In stock online

Available in stores

Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book One: Lightning Thief, The
Paperback

$9.40 online

$11.50

save 18%

In stock online

Available in stores

Far off the coast of California looms a harsh rock known as the island of San Nicholas. Dolphins flash in the blue waters around it, sea otter play in the vast kep beds, and sea elephants loll on the stony beaches. Here, in the early 1800s, according to history,…

Olivia

by Ian Falconer

|October 1, 2004

Board Book

$8.99

In stock online

Available in stores

It's everyone's favorite pig...it's OLIVIA! The Caldecott Honor Book and New York Times #1 bestseller is now available in a sturdy format perfect for pig-loving toddlers everywhere!
Paperback

$7.50 online

$8.50

save 11%

In stock online

Available in stores

The moment they saw each other, Bean and Ivy knew they wouldn't be friends. But when Bean plays a joke on her sister, Nancy, and has to hidequickIvy comes to the rescue, proving that sometimes the best of friends are people never meant to like each other.…

Sold

by Patricia McCormick

|April 1, 2008

Paperback

$9.96 online

$9.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Lakshmi is a thirteen-year-old girl who lives with her family in a small hut on a mountain in Nepal. Though she is desperately poor, her life is full of simple pleasures, like playing hopscotch with her best friend from school, and having her mother brush her…

In stock online

Available in stores

A brave mouse, a covetous rat, a wishful serving girl, and a princess named Pea come together in Kate DiCamillo's Newbery Medal–winning tale. Welcome to the story of Despereaux Tilling, a mouse who is in love with music, stories, and a princess named Pea.…

Ships within 1-3 weeks

Available in stores

A teen chef detective has murder on his plate in this first book in The Neil Flambé Capers, a delicious blend of mystery, history, and top-notch cuisine. Neil Flambé is a world-renowned chef and restaurant owner. He’s also a kid. And, in his spare…