Elijah Of Buxton
Audio Book (CD)

|March 25, 2008

$51.75 online

$57.50

save 10%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

Eleven-year-old Elijah is the first child born into freedom in Buxton, Canada, a settlement of runaway slaves just over the border from Detroit. He’s best known in his hometown as the boy who made a memorable impression on Frederick Douglass. But things…
Eclipse
Audio Book (CD)

|August 14, 2007

$52.41 online

$73.00

save 28%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Book 3 of 4 
See the Series
Edward’s soft voice came from behind me. I turned to see him spring lightly up the porch steps, his hair windblown from running. He pulled me into his arms at once, just like he had in the parking lot, and kissed me again. This kiss frightened me. There was…
Harry Potter And The Half-blood Prince: Special Edition
Hardcover

|October 3, 2005

$54.63 online

$59.00

save 7%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Book 6 of 10 
See the Series
'In a brief statement on Friday night, Minister for Magic Cornelius Fudge confirmed that He Who Must Not Be Named has returned to this country and is once more active. "It is with great regret that I must confirm that the wizard styling himself Lord - well, you…
Treating Trauma and Traumatic Grief in Children and Adolescents: A Clinician's Guide

In stock online

Not available in stores

This is the authoritative guide to conducting trauma-focused cognitive-behavioral therapy (TF-CBT), a systematic, evidence-based treatment for traumatized children and their families. Provided is a comprehensive framework for assessing posttraumatic…
I Am The Messenger
Audio Book (CD)

|September 26, 2006

$53.40 online

$60.00

save 11%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

By the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller  The Book Thief , this is a cryptic journey filled with laughter, fists, and love. Ed Kennedy is an underage cabdriver without much of a future. He's pathetic at playing cards, hopelessly in…
Rethinking High School: Best Practice In Teaching, Learning, And Leadership

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

In their previous book,  Best Practice: New Standards for Teaching and Learning in America’s Schools, Daniels and his colleagues drew on the national curriculum standards to define good teaching and learning. Then, the authors personally put those…
Teaching With Your Mouth Shut
Paperback

|March 3, 2000

$52.35

In stock online

Not available in stores

"This book makes me proud to be a colleague with Don Finkel . . . and brings more news about teaching and learning than most books on that topic I've read in the last decades." - Peter Elbow Our traditional "Great Teacher" teaches by telling, inspiring students…
Rti Success: Proven Tools And Strategies For Schools And Classrooms

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Response to Intervention is an innovative instructional method that allows educators to assess and meet the needs of struggling students before they have falled too far behind. While the initiative is gaining momentum in the United States, many educators continue…
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass (Illustrated Facsimile of the…

In stock online

Not available in stores

Journey with Alice down the rabbit hole into a world of wonder where oddities, logic and wordplay rule supreme. Encounter characters like the grinning Cheshire Cat who can vanish into thin air, the cryptic Mad Hatter who speaks in riddles and the harrowing Queen…
The Grammar Lab: Level 3 Student Book
Paperback

|November 15, 1999

$53.50

In stock online

Not available in stores

A lively, humorous and richly illustrated grammar series for children aged nine to twelve.
English for the Rejected: Training Literacy in the Lower Streams of the Secondary School

In stock online

Not available in stores

This 1964 book examines the treatment of below average children in the British education system. In the secondary schools of Britain children were divided at 11 plus into the academic and non-academic, and sent accordingly to grammar and secondary modern schools.…
Join Us for English 1 Teachers Book

In stock online

Not available in stores

Join Us for English is a fun course for young learners aged 7-10 years. It is organized in lesson plans for each class session. These lesson plans give suggestions on different ways of exploiting the activities, plus extra ideas and materials. It includes clear…