When Kids Can¿t Read¿what Teachers Can Do: A Guide For Teachers, 6-12
Paperback

|November 5, 2002

$48.54 online

$60.59

save 19%

In stock online

Not available in stores

"If I had to recommend just one book to middle and secondary teachers working to support struggling readers, this would have to be the book. When Kids Can't Read, What Teachers Can Do is a comprehensive handbook filled with practical strategies that teachers of…
Treating Trauma and Traumatic Grief in Children and Adolescents: A Clinician's Guide

In stock online

Not available in stores

This is the authoritative guide to conducting trauma-focused cognitive-behavioral therapy (TF-CBT), a systematic, evidence-based treatment for traumatized children and their families. Provided is a comprehensive framework for assessing posttraumatic…
Teaching With Your Mouth Shut
Paperback

|March 3, 2000

$52.35

In stock online

Not available in stores

"This book makes me proud to be a colleague with Don Finkel . . . and brings more news about teaching and learning than most books on that topic I've read in the last decades." - Peter Elbow Our traditional "Great Teacher" teaches by telling, inspiring students…
Rethinking High School: Best Practice In Teaching, Learning, And Leadership

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

In their previous book,  Best Practice: New Standards for Teaching and Learning in America’s Schools, Daniels and his colleagues drew on the national curriculum standards to define good teaching and learning. Then, the authors personally put those…
Creation and Blessing: A Guide to the Study and Exposition of Genesis
Paperback

|February 1, 1997

$50.86 online

$56.00

save 9%

In stock online

Not available in stores

An exceptionally helpful guide for pastors and teachers. Its literary, exegetical, and theological analyses will enrich any exposition of Genesis.
Physical Education Action Plans: Challenges To Promote Activity And School And At Home

In stock online

Not available in stores