We found 15 results for “
indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 15 Results

In stock online

Not available in stores

Recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Education     Grades 3-6   Authors Irene Fountas and Gay Su Pinnell have already helped hundreds of thousands of K-3 teachers engage, inform, and inspire early readers and writers. Now, with Guiding Readers…read more

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

For use in schools and libraries only. Ten-year-old India Opal Buloni describes her first summer in the town of Naomi, Florida, and all the good things that happen to her because of her big, ugly dog Winn-Dixie.read more

Hardcover

$60.50

In stock online

Not available in stores

Purchase one of 1st World Library's Classic Books and help support our free internet library of downloadable eBooks. Visit us online at www.1stWorldLibrary.ORG - - My father's family name being Pirrip, and my hristian name Philip, my infant tongue could make of…read more

Hardcover

$62.95

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Breaking Dawn

by Stephenie Meyer

|August 2, 2008

BOOK 4 of 4see the series

Audio Book (CD)

$61.50

$69.00

save 10%

In stock online

Not available in stores

To be irrevocably in love with a vampire is both fantasy and nightmare woven into a dangerously heightened reality for Bella Swan. Pulled in one direction by her intense passion for Edward Cullen, and in another by her profound connection to werewolf Jacob Black,…read more

Eclipse

by Stephenie Meyer

|August 14, 2007

BOOK 3 of 4see the series

Audio Book (CD)

$60.19

$73.00

save 17%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Edward’s soft voice came from behind me. I turned to see him spring lightly up the porch steps, his hair windblown from running. He pulled me into his arms at once, just like he had in the parking lot, and kissed me again. This kiss frightened me. There was…read more

Tunnels

by Brian Williams

|January 1, 2050

Audio Book (CD)

$62.00

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Hardcover

$60.00

In stock online

Not available in stores

Renowned as Shakespeare's most boisterous comedy, The Taming of the Shrew is the tale of two young men -- the hopeful Lucentio and the worldly Petruchio -- and the two sisters they meet in Padua. Lucentio falls in love with Bianca, the apparently ideal younger…read more

In stock online

Not available in stores

This clinically wise and pragmatic book presents a systematic approach for treating any form of childhood anxiety using proven exposure-based techniques. What makes this rigorously tested modular treatment unique is that it is explicitly designed with flexibility…read more

In stock online

Not available in stores

This clinically oriented casebook and text presents empirically supported interventions for a wide range of child and adolescent problems. Leading cognitive-behavioral therapists demonstrate assessment and treatment approaches that have been carefully adapted--or…read more

In stock online

Not available in stores

Grounded in a comprehensive model of Tourette syndrome TS and related disorders, this state-of-the-art volume provides a multidisciplinary framework for assessment and treatment. Leading authorities present the latest knowledge on the neurobehavioral…read more

Audio Book (Cassette)

$62.00

In stock online

Not available in stores

Fall under Aslan's spell with these abridged audio recordings by celebrity readers that bring the seven books of The Chronicles of Narnia series to life, on seven cassette tapes. Narnia is a place where children are transformed into kings and queens, beasts and…read more