indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 15 Results
Audio Book (CD)

$62.99 online

$115.00

save 45%

In stock online

Not available in stores

There is a door at the end of a silent corridor. And it's haunting Harry Potter's dreams. Why else would he be waking in the middle of the night, screaming in terror? Here are just a few things on Harry's mind: • A Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher…
Audio Book (CD)

$63.68 online

$105.00

save 39%

In stock online

Available in stores

The war against Voldemort is not going well: even Muggle governments are noticing. Ron scans the obituary pages of The Daily Prophet looking for familiar names. Dumbledore is absent from Hogwarts for long stretches of time, and the Order of the Phoenix has…
Audio Book (CD)

$61.05 online

$109.95

save 44%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Read by Jim Dale Running time:  20 hrs., 30 mins. 17 CDs. Harry Potter returns to Hogwarts for his fourth year of magical adventures in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.  This year Harry turns 14 and becomes interested in girls -- one in…
Hardcover

$62.95

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Eclipse

by Stephenie Meyer

|August 14, 2007

BOOK 3 of 4see the series
Audio Book (CD)

$63.73 online

$73.00

save 12%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Edward’s soft voice came from behind me. I turned to see him spring lightly up the porch steps, his hair windblown from running. He pulled me into his arms at once, just like he had in the parking lot, and kissed me again. This kiss frightened me. There was…

In stock online

Not available in stores

This clinically wise and pragmatic book presents a systematic approach for treating any form of childhood anxiety using proven exposure-based techniques. What makes this rigorously tested modular treatment unique is that it is explicitly designed with flexibility…
Hardcover

$60.50

In stock online

Not available in stores

Purchase one of 1st World Library's Classic Books and help support our free internet library of downloadable eBooks. Visit us online at www.1stWorldLibrary.ORG - - My father's family name being Pirrip, and my hristian name Philip, my infant tongue could make of…

Belgium

by Robert Pateman

|September 9, 2006

Hardcover

$61.95

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

"Provides comprehensive information on the geography, history, governmental structure, economy, cultural diversity, peoples, religion, and culture of Belgium"--Provided by publisher.

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

For use in schools and libraries only. Ten-year-old India Opal Buloni describes her first summer in the town of Naomi, Florida, and all the good things that happen to her because of her big, ugly dog Winn-Dixie.
Audio Book (CD)

$60.18 online

$69.00

save 12%

In stock online

Not available in stores

BRISINGR EXCLUSIVE: The audio edition of Brisingr features a revealing Q & A between best-selling author Christopher Paolini and editor Michelle Frey. OATHS SWORN . . . loyalties tested . . . forces collide. Following the colossal battle against the…
Audio Book (Cassette)

$62.00

In stock online

Not available in stores

Fall under Aslan's spell with these abridged audio recordings by celebrity readers that bring the seven books of The Chronicles of Narnia series to life, on seven cassette tapes. Narnia is a place where children are transformed into kings and queens, beasts and…
Paperback

$61.95

In stock online

Not available in stores

This series defines and discusses food chains and webs in habitats around the world, exploring the roles of producers, consumers and decomposers. The series also discusses how humans disrupt food chain and how this damage can be undone.