by Sarah Dessen

|This title releases June 6, 2017

Audio Book (CD)

$79.00

$74.62 online

save 5%

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

From Sarah Dessen, the beloved New York Times  bestselling author of SAINT ANYTHING  and  JUST LISTEN,  comes a new novel set in the world of wedding planning! Is it really better to have loved and lost?  Louna's summer job is to…
Audio Book (CD)

$80.99

$72.08 online

save 11%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

You are not a victim of your biology! The vast majority of the illnesses that plague us today are a direct result of our thought life. What we think about truly affects us both physically and emotionally. Today our culture is undergoing an epidemic of toxic…

The Book of Dust (Volume 1)

by PHILIP PULLMAN

|This title releases October 19, 2017

Audio Book (CD)

$79.00

$70.65 online

save 10%

Pre-order online

The much-anticipated new work from the author of  The Golden Compass  is coming at last! Renowned storyteller Philip Pullman returns to the parallel world of Lyra Belacqua and His Dark Materials for a thrilling and epic adventure in which daemons,…
Audio Book (CD)

$99.95

$72.09 online

save 27%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Entering the terrain of wisdom occurs at any age. We sometimes step, sometimes stumble, and are other times pulled into the territory of the Crone when the need for a deeper, larger understanding of our most meaningful path can no longer be denied--when the gifts…
Audio Book (CD)

$79.00

$70.68 online

save 10%

In stock online

Not available in stores

On a continent ruled by three empires, some are born with a "witchery," a magical skill that sets them apart from others. In this follow-up to New York Times bestselling Truthwitch , a shadow man haunts the Nubrevnan streets, leaving corpses in his wake―and…

Star Trek: Discovery #1

by David Mack

|This title releases May 23, 2017

Audio Book (CD)

$74.99

Pre-order online

Strange Fate

by L.J. Smith

|April 1, 2015

Audio Book (CD)

$71.95

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

The Night World is all around us. The creatures of the Night World - vampires, werewolves, witches and shapeshifters - live among us. They are incredibly beautiful. And they are incredibly deadly. According to the laws of the Night World, humans are never to…
Audio Book (CD)

$83.00

$73.87 online

save 11%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

As part of my training as a Taoist priest in China, I learned 3,000 ancient liturgies that create vibrations for changing the energetic frequencies in human beings. I use these powerfully effective chants to help my students relax their tension, energetic…
Audio Book (CD)

$81.99

$72.97 online

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Jonathan Maberry was born on May 18, 1958. His early books dealt mainly with martial arts and self defense. He then wrote a number of books on the folklore and beliefs of the occult and paranormal including Vampire Universe: The Dark World of Supernatural Beings…
Audio Book (CD)

$73.00

Pre-order online

From the great historian of the American Revolution, New York Times-bestselling and Pulitzer-winning Gordon Wood, comes a majestic dual biography of two of America's most enduringly fascinating figures, whose partnership helped birth a nation, and whose…
Audio Book (CD)

$73.00

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

The much anticipated sequel to the breathtaking The Wrath and the Dawn , lauded by Publishers Weekly as "a potent page-turner of intrigue and romance." I am surrounded on all sides by a desert. A guest, in a prison of sand and sun. My family is here. And I do not…
Audio Book (CD)

$81.99

$72.97 online

save 11%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

For 30 years, Robert Ludlum's novels have set the standard for the finest in international intrigue and suspense. With an unbroken string of bestsellers in almost every country in the world, Ludlum's books have been read by hundreds of millions of readers, and…