by Marv Wolfman

|This title releases December 27, 2016

Hardcover

$84.49 online

$95.00

save 11%

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

Together with Ross Andru, Keith Pollard and guest artists including John Byrne and Jim Starlin, Marv Wolfman will prove why Spidey has become the world's favorite super hero. Sure, there's tenacious villains to fight: Electro, Jigsaw and the Spider-Slayer. And…
Paperback

$82.10 online

$112.50

save 27%

Pre-order online

Superman: The Golden Age Omnibus Vol. 3

by Various

|This title releases December 20, 2016

Hardcover

$84.66 online

$99.00

save 14%

Pre-order online

The Man of Steel never rests! From the offices of the Daily Planet to the ends of the Earth, Superman is there to face such varied villains as the Prankster, Toyman, the Golden Age Metallo and the Puzzler. From the solitude of his private mountain retreat to the…

Transformation

by G. Elliott Simpson

|December 1, 2016

Hardcover

$80.91 online

$90.95

save 11%

In stock online

Not available in stores

"It's fair to say that injury and recovery motivated me to get on with making the work I'd always wanted to, made me appreciate the time left. While I admire the work of many photographers who are out to capture 'truth', or to 'document', I myself am…
Paperback

$80.93 online

$80.95

Pre-order online

Learn to think like a nurse with the bestselling nursing care planning book on the market ! Covering the most common medical-surgical nursing diagnoses and clinical problems seen in adults, Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes, 9th Edition…

Seneca

by Christopher Star

|This title releases December 30, 2016

Hardcover

$84.95

Pre-order online

Hardcover

$83.57 online

$137.95

save 39%

Pre-order online

Tigers in Combat Vol 3 closes the gap between the unit histories of volumes 1 and 2 and the technical descriptions in the Jentz and Spielberger books. For the first time, efforts are described in detail of what was taken to create units and what was required to…
Paperback

$84.00

Pre-order online

Paperback

$82.95

Pre-order online

Fully updated throughout, this new edition describes the silvicultural characteristics of trees commonly grown in the UK, including all important native species and a selection of some of the most significant exotics. With details of climatic zones, soils,…

Towards The Horizon

by Emil Gataullin

|This title releases December 6, 2016

Hardcover

$84.10 online

$94.50

save 11%

Pre-order online

.Emil Gataullin is a master of visual poetry, comparable to Henri Cartier-Bresson .This book is declaration of love for a Russia beyond Moscow .A top-rated and critically acclaimed collection, 'Towards the Horizon', won the Alfred Fried Photography Award 2014…

The Age of Sharing

by Nicholas A. John

|This title releases December 27, 2016

Hardcover

$83.95

Pre-order online

Sharing is central to how we live today: it is what we do online; it is a model of economic behavior; and it is also a type of therapeutic talk. Sharing always comes with a warm glow around it, embodying positive values such as empathy, communication, fairness,…
Paperback

$82.94 online

$82.95

Pre-order online

Prepare your students for a successful career as a nursing assistant with this concise text. This easy-to-understand, conversational text focuses on the most essential information that nursing assistants need to know to function competently and compassionately in…