indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 528 Results
Audio Book (CD)

$81.09 online

$139.95

save 42%

In stock online

Not available in stores

James Herriot illuminated the rich and rewarding day-to-day life of a small-town veterinarian, taking hundreds of thousands of listeners on a journey with him across the dales. He introduces a cast of truly unforgettable characters: humans, dogs, horses,…
Audio Book (CD)

$83.80 online

$98.99

save 15%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Magic Stars

by Ilona Andrews

|August 2, 2016

Audio Book (CD)

$83.65 online

$93.99

save 11%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

Audio Book (CD)

$84.99

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

#1 New York Times bestselling author Sherrilyn Kenyon debuts a sweeping new epic saga sure to appeal to her millions of fans! Deadmen tell their tales . . . To catch evil, it takes evil. Enter Devyl Bane-an ancient dark warlord returned to the human realm as one…
Audio Book (CD)

$80.94 online

$90.95

save 11%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Alex and Conner Bailey's world is about to change, in this fast-paced adventure that uniquely combines our modern day world with the enchanting realm of classic fairytales. The Land of Stories tells the tale of twins Alex and Conner. Through the mysterious…
Audio Book (CD)

$81.87 online

$91.99

save 11%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

Widely acclaimed for his work completing Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time saga, Brandon Sanderson now begins a grand cycle of his own, one every bit as ambitious and immersive. Roshar is a world of stone and storms. Uncanny tempests of incredible power sweep across…
Audio Book (CD)

$81.98

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Jane Austen's most popular novel, originally published in 1813, some 17 years after it was first written, presents the Bennet family of Longbourn. Against the background of gossipy Mrs Bennet and the detached Mr. Bennet, the quest is on for husbands for the five…
Audio Book (CD)

$84.99

In stock online

Not available in stores

Three women, born generations apart. One mysterious book that threads their lives together. A journey of love, discovery, and truth… I’ll See You in Paris is based on the real life of Gladys Spencer-Churchill, the Duchess of Marlborough, a woman whose…

Orphan X

by Gregg Hurwitz

|January 19, 2016

Audio Book (CD)

$84.99

In stock online

Not available in stores

" Orphan X is the most gripping, high-octane thriller I've read in a long, long time. Hang onto your seat because Gregg Hurwitz will take you on a dizzying ride you'll not soon forget!" —Tess Gerritsen The Nowhere Man is a legendary figure spoken about…
Audio Book (CD)

$83.00

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

As part of my training as a Taoist priest in China, I learned 3,000 ancient liturgies that create vibrations for changing the energetic frequencies in human beings. I use these powerfully effective chants to help my students relax their tension, energetic…

A Column Of Fire

by Ken Follett

|This title releases September 12, 2017

Audio Book (CD)

$81.88 online

$92.00

save 11%

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

International bestselling author Ken Follett has enthralled millions of readers with the first two books of his Kingsbridge series, The Pillars of the Earth and World Without End . The saga now continues with Follett’s magnificent new epic, A Column of Fire…

Shadow Dance

by Julie Garwood

|February 5, 2013

Audio Book (CD)

$81.88 online

$84.99

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Jordan Buchanan is thrilled that her brother and best friend are tying the knot. The wedding is a lavish affair-for the marriage of Dylan Buchanan and Kate MacKenna is no ordinary occasion. It represents the joining of two family dynasties. The ceremony and…