We found 468 results for “
indigoBooks

showing 1 - 12 of 468 Results
Audio Book (CD)

$98.99

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

This faithful rendering of the New King James Version ® presents the Bible in more than 90 hours of compelling, dramatic audio theater format. This world-class audio production immerses listeners in the dramatic reality of the Scriptures as never before with an…
Audio Book (CD)

$98.50

$96.23 online

In stock online

Not available in stores

Communicating with Grammar: Skills for Life is a Canadian series for ESL and EFL students looking to improve their understanding of English grammar. Students improve their command of English through a broad spectrum of themed chapters that set them up for further…
Audio Book (CD)

$97.99

In stock online

Not available in stores

From New York Times bestselling authors Catherine Coulter and J.T. Ellison comes the highly anticipated thriller in their Brit in the FBI series, featuring special agents Nicholas Drummond and Michaela Caine in their new roles as heads of the Covert Eyes…
Audio Book (CD)

$98.99

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

For those who value the timeless KJv translation, this new audio recording offers a rich listening experience.Featuring top voice talent enhanced by original music and sound effects, the KJV Complete Bible Dramatized Audio brings the King James Version tolife.…

Ships within 1-3 weeks

Not available in stores

The contemporary design and updated material in this revised edition will motivate students preparing for the 2015 Cambridge English: First exam. The exams skills training activities and tips give students confidence when approaching FCE tasks.
Audio Book (CD)

$110.99

$98.78 online

save 11%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

Ellie Calvin is caught in a dying marriage, and she knows this. With her beloved daughter away at college and a growing gap between her and her husband ? between her reality and the woman she wants to be ? she doesn't quite seem to fit into her own life. But…
Audio Book (CD)

$98.95

$98.75 online

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Ships within 1-3 weeks

Not available in stores

With its communicative syllabus, authentic business material, and expert tips from a leading management school, plus interactive multi-media, Business Result helps students learn the communication skills they need for work quickly and effectively.
Audio Book (CD)

$110.99

$98.78 online

save 11%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

"Lady Hawksworth, your husband is not dead." With those words, Lara's life turned upside down. Hunter, Earl of Hawksworth, had been lost at sea. Or so she'd been told. Their unhappy marriage - with its cold caresses and passionless kisses - was over. But now a…
Audio Book (CD)

$110.99

$98.78 online

save 11%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

"It took me a long time and most of the world to learn what I know about love and fate and the choices we make, but the heart of it came to me in an instant, while I was chained to a wall and being tortured." So begins this epic, mesmerizing first novel by…

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Here is the final volume of the highly acclaimed narrative history named one of the best nonfiction books of the century by National Review.In The Civil War: A Narrative, Vol. 3, Shelby Foote follows the events of the war from 1862 through 1864, discussing the…
Audio Book (CD)

$110.99

$98.78 online

save 11%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

It's America in 1962. Slavery is legal once again. The few Jews who still survive hide under assumed names. In San Francisco the I Ching is as common as the Yellow Pages. All because some 20 years earlier the United States lost a war-and is now occupied jointly…