Is it possible to bridge the gap between health and flavour when entertaining friends? Bonnie Stern and the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada say yes! Now you can enjoy a superb, new collection of delicious recipes, combined with the most current information on how to cook and eat well, from the creators of the national bestsellers Simply HeartSmart Cooking and More HeartSmart Cooking.
• More than 200 delicious recipes
• Practical information on nutritional topics ranging from antioxidants to vegetarian diets prepared by Fran Berkoff RD
• A complete nutritional analysis for each recipe, plus the Canadian Diabetes Association's Food Choice Values
• 24 pages of full-colour photography by Robert Wigington
• Make-ahead instructions and serving suggestions
• Black and white instructional illustrations throughout
• Nine entertaining menus with complete work plans, presentation ideas and wine suggestions