Ernie Zelinski could change your view of the world forever. He has already taught more than 150,000 people what THE JOY OF NOT WORKING is all about: learning to live every part of your life-employment, unemployment, retirement, and leisure time alike-to the fullest. With this completely revised and expanded edition, you too can join the thousands of converts and learn to thrive at both work and at play. Illustrated by eye-opening exercises, thought-provoking diagrams, and lively cartoons and quotations, THE JOY OF NOT WORKING will guide you to:
• Be more productive at work by working less.
• Discover and pursue your life'¬?s passions.
• Gain the courage to leave your corporate job if it is draining life out of you.
• Pursue interesting leisure activities that make a difference in your physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
• Vanquish any guilt you may have about not working long and hard hours.
• Be financially independent with less money.
Plus, new to this edition are inspiring letters from readers detailing how the book helped them improve the variety, tone, and quality of their lives.
• A revised and updated edition of the classic guide to living life to its fullest.
• Previous editions have sold more than 150,000 copies in 14 languages.