Ever wonder what the sound of a life far-too-examined might be?
The thoughts and ravings of someone raised on too much pop culture and left to stew in his own thoughts?
Well, just add some Internet, a large dollop of caffeine and... you end up right here.
I SLEPT WITH YOUR IMAGINARY FRIEND is a wide-ranging collection of Adam P. Knave's various humor writing from across the Internet, spanning close to a decade. As an added bonus, I SLEPT WITH YOUR IMAGINARY FRIEND contains doses of recent short fiction for extra literary flavor.
- Luke Cage's invasion of a sovereign nation
- The real true facts about Pop-Tarts
- Details regarding Superman's hoopty
- The secret behind spam e-mail
- Ninjas, mad scientists, talking trees, disco super-heroes, annoying children from the far-flung future, AND MORE!