The commonsense parent''s guide to developing smart, healthy eating habits in their children
Whether it''s 24/7 snacking, daily fast-food runs, or nonstop video-game marathons, nowadays it''s tougher than ever to get kids to eat right and move more. Yet it is possible to encourage nutritious eating habits and a healthy active lifestyle in your kids-if you have the right tools. Weight Watchers Eat! Move! Play! gives you trusted information on how to develop and maintain the right habits for keeping the whole family happy and healthy.
Designed to help you become a healthier role model for your children, Weight Watchers Eat! Move! Play! demystifies the four vitally important elements for a healthy lifestyle, including developing a positive body image; a taste for wholesome, nutritious foods; smart eating habits; and a love of physical activity. In addition, Weight Watchers Eat! Move! Play!
- Presents five simple rules that all families can live by for keeping the household fit
- Supplies quizzes and self-assessments for parents to understand their parenting styles better
- Explains what a healthy weight is for a child, while providing advice on how to talk to children-and their pediatricians-about healthy weight and nutrition
- Delivers hundreds of doable tips, ideas, and checklists to help parents implement the best practices for eating healthier and moving more
- Includes more than 75 kid-friendly recipes that encourage children-from toddlers to school-age to help out in the kitchen
Weight Watchers Eat! Move! Play! shows that when followed consistently, just a few simple household rules and practices are all it takes to get and keep your family living a healthy, active lifestyle.