A Day's Grace: Poems 1997-2002 by Robyn SarahA Day's Grace: Poems 1997-2002 by Robyn Sarah

A Day's Grace: Poems 1997-2002

byRobyn Sarah

Paperback | October 30, 2003

not yet rated|write a review

Pricing and Purchase Info

$11.66 online 
$12.95 list price save 9%
Earn 58 plum® points

Ships within 1-3 weeks

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Eric Ormsby wrote that `So assured and musical is the hand that shaped them that these poems tend to memorize themselves, as though they had always formed part of our experience.' This is Sarah's sixth full-length collection, marked by its humility, joy and philosophical elegance.

About The Author

Robyn Sarah was born in New York City to Canadian parents, and has lived for most of her life in Montréal. A graduate of McGill University (where she majored in philosophy and English) and of Québec's Conservatoire de Musique et d'Art Dramatique, she is the author of seven poetry collections and one previous collection of short stories...
Wherever We Mean To Be: Selected Poems, 1975-2015
Wherever We Mean To Be: Selected Poems, 1975-2015

by Robyn Sarah

$17.75$19.95

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

My Shoes Are Killing Me
My Shoes Are Killing Me

by Robyn Sarah

$18.95

In stock online

Available in stores

Digressions: Prose Poems, Collage Poems, and Sketches
Digressions: Prose Poems, Collage Poems, and Sketches

by Robyn Sarah

$14.95

In stock online

Not available in stores

Shop this author

Details & Specs

Title:A Day's Grace: Poems 1997-2002Format:PaperbackDimensions:80 pages, 8.8 × 5.6 × 0.31 inPublished:October 30, 2003Publisher:Porcupine's QuillLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0889842337

ISBN - 13:9780889842335

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of A Day's Grace: Poems 1997-2002

Reviews

Extra Content

Editorial Reviews

Eric Ormsby wrote that `So assured and musical is the hand that shaped them that these poems tend to memorize themselves, as though they had always formed part of our experience.' This is Sarah's sixth full-length collection, marked by its humility, joy and philosophical elegance.`So assured and musical is the hand that shaped them that these poems tend to memorize themselves, as though they had always formed part of our experience.'