$13.99

Earn 70 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

ARE YOU AFRAID OF HER?

Shoya’s decided to do everything he can to make up for how terribly he treated Shoko, his former classmate who can’t hear. But more than the challenge of learning to communicate, it means facing a past he thought he’d left behind forever. Now a reunion with old friends will transform Shoya, and his relationship with Shoko.
Title:A Silent Voice 3Format:PaperbackDimensions:192 pages, 7.5 × 5 × 0.62 inPublished:September 29, 2015Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632360586

ISBN - 13:9781632360588

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from excellent next volume I bought this volume over a month ago and I kept putting it off because I didn't have the next one - eventually, my curiosity got the better of me, and I was not disappointed! It was a little more relaxed than volumes 1 and 2, but I can definitely say that I'm completely invested in this series, and I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Date published: 2017-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Still great This volume was a bit more chill, yet still interesting...
Date published: 2017-01-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great This volume was a little slow, but great nonetheless
Date published: 2016-11-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Deep I enjoyed this series a lot, I think that the story addresses very important issues that have only more recently been more openly portrayed. I would say that there's a lot of different emotions going on in this series.
Date published: 2016-11-09