Advanced Analytics Methodologies is today's definitive guide to analytics implementation for MBA and university-level business students and sophisticated practitioners. Its expanded, cutting-edge coverage helps readers systematically "jump the gap" between their organization's current analytical capabilities and where they need to be.
Step by step, Michele Chambers and Thomas Dinsmore help readers customize a complete roadmap for implementing analytics that supports unique corporate strategies, aligns with specific corporate cultures, and serves unique customer and stakeholder communities. Drawing on work with dozens of leading enterprises, Michele Chambers and Thomas Dinsmore provide advanced applications and examples not available elsewhere, describe high-value applications from many industries, and help you systematically identify and deliver on your company's best opportunities. They show how to:
- Go beyond the Analytics Maturity Model: power your unique business strategy with an equally focused analytics strategy
- Link key business objectives with core characteristics of your organization, value chain, and stakeholders
- Take advantage of game changing opportunities before competitors do
- Effectively integrate the managerial and operational aspects of analytics
- Measure performance with dashboards, scorecards, visualization, simulation, and more
- Prioritize and score prospective analytics projects
- Identify "Quick Wins" you can implement while you're planning for the long-term
- Build an effective Analytic Program Office to make your roadmap persistent
- Update and revise your roadmap for new needs and technologies
This advanced text will serve the needs of students and faculty studying cutting-edge analytics techniques, as well as experienced analytics leaders and professionals including Chief Analytics Officers; Chief Data Officers; Chief Scientists; Chief Marketing Officers; Chief Risk Officers; Chief Strategy Officers; VPs of Analytics or Big Data; data scientists; business strategists; and many line-of-business executives.