TheAdvances in Virus Researchseries covers a diverse range of in-depth reviews providing a valuable overview of the current field of virology.
This eclectic volume contains six reviews covering topics relating to plant viruses, evolution of viruses with hosts and cell recognition by viruses.
Six Comprehensive Reviews on:
* Varicella Virus - Mononuclear Cell Interaction
* Evolution of Cell Recognition by Viruses: A Source of Biological Novelty with Medical Implications
* Infectious Pancreatic Necrosis Virus: Biology,
Pathogenesis and Diagnostic Methods
* Structures of Picrona-like plant viruses: Implications and Applications
* Co-Evolution of Viruses with Hosts and Vectors and Possible Paleontology