Praise for the Series:
"This serial... is well known to virologists. It is a valuable aid in maintaining an overview of various facets of the rapidly expanding fields of virology... Timely, informative, and useful to student, teacher, and research scientist."
"A mandatory purchase for all types of comprehensive libraries, both public and university, as well as for those interested in or doing research in the field of virology."
* Among the topics covered are:
* Virus-induced immunopathology
* Molecular characterization of pestiviruses
* Transactivation of cellular genes by hepatitus B virus proteins
* Principles of molecular organization, expression, and evolution of closteroviruses
* Primate T lymphotropic oncoretroviruses
* Replication of positive-stranded RNA viruses of plants and animals