Praise for the Series
"This serial...is well known to virologists. It is a valuable aid in maintaining an overview of various facets of the rapidly expanding fields of virology...Timely, informative, and useful to the student, teacher, and research scientist."
"A mandatory purchase for all types of comprehensive libraries, both public and university, as well as for those interested in doing research in the field of virology."
* Among the topics covered are:
* Replicase-Mediated Resistance to Plant Virus Disease
* The Molecular Biology of Coronaviruses
* New Aspects in the Pathogenesis of Polyomavirus
* The Tetraviridae
* Nucleopolyhedrovirus Interactions with Their Hosts
* Role of Host Proteins in Gene Expression of Nonsegmented Negative Strand RNA Viruses