African Leadership 101

byFelix Iziomoh

Kobo ebook | September 23, 2013

Pricing and Purchase Info

$3.91

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

So many people wonder why organizations are not working well. Many of us are troubled by questions that disturb our work. Why do so many organizations feel dead? Why do projects take so long to complete? Mostly though, why do our demands for success diminish to the point that often the best we hope for is to endure and be patient to survive the constant forces that destroy organizations and our lives? All these questions have bothered me until I embarked on the journey of writing this book. The journey started in a room where some friends and I argued and discussed issues bothering us: Why do some organizations employ incompetent and unskilled people, while skilled and competent ones stay idle? My prospect as a human goes beyond playing a role in the growth and development of young and inexperienced leaders, teams and organizations. I have the opportunity to look into the human process that supports one's success, fulfilment and effectiveness. I have also learned that such principles are not reserved for a few exceptional young leaders. I feel that important insights are available to guide each and every one of us. In writing this book, I've decided to highlight some of the works of other authors and leaders. This book also gives you, the fundamental knowledge and understanding of Leadership. I have also peppered it with some quotes that you might find helpful. Moreover, we try to separate a leader from the person, knowing fully well that both are inseparable. You may ask if this book is about Leadership or personal development; it is about both. This book examines the quintessential aspects of good leadership skills, although vision is also a necessity for leadership. Without vision, all leadership quests are doomed to inherent failure. As a leader, you aim to be a success; however, success does not start around you, rather it starts within you. Success involves the ability to convert possibility to reality, to achieve the desired objectives of set goals. Leadership pervades all human existence.
Title:African Leadership 101Format:Kobo ebookPublished:September 23, 2013Publisher:Felix IziomohLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1301134341

ISBN - 13:9781301134342

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews