We found 227 results for “
indigoBooks

showing 1 - 12 of 227 Results
Kobo ebook

$9.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Have you ever read a story and wondered what you would do in that situation? Would you run into the abandoned house after the killer? Or run screaming from the scene to analyze the whole thing with your friends? Would you be bold enough to flirt with your…
Kobo ebook

$9.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Norbert, the tiny wisecracking alien from Jupiter, gets an emergency phone call from home. His sweetheart, Nerissa, has been kidnapped by an evil giant and placed in the Lost Tower of Lotubmen. He must find and rescue her, but he can't do it alone. Norbert has…

Available for download

Not available in stores

A prequel to the modern-day classic The City of Ember. This highly acclaimed adventure series has captivated kids and teachers alike for almost fifteen years and has sold over 3.5 MILLION copies! Nickie will grow up to be one of the first citizens of the city of…

Available for download

Not available in stores

Children learn fun visualization techniques as they imagine filling and relaxing their bodies with the colors of the rainbow. A sea child and turtle take children on a bubble ride into the world of relaxation. Visualization, also known as creative imagery, can…
Kobo ebook

$10.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

ON THE SINISTER ISLAND where strict obedience to the laws of the mysterious Dr. Sigmundus holds sway, dreaming will get you locked up and branded a lunatic, a danger to society and to all who know you. In this doomed and repressive place, two teens that were…
Kobo ebook

$24.87

$19.19 online

save 22%

Available for download

Not available in stores

Gemini Summer

by Iain Lawrence

|November 11, 2008

Kobo ebook

$6.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

In the quiet of Hog's Hollow, each member of the River family pursues a dream. Old Man River sets out to build a fallout shelter in case the war in Vietnam "brings the end of everything;" his wife Flo, who collects Gone with the Wind dolls, attempts to pen her…

Available for download

Not available in stores

Barnaby Grimes isa tick-tock lad, running errands in his city, day and night, and high-stacking around the rooftops in search of new mysteries to solve. This is a fantastic romp through a Dickensian-style city, with a wonderful new hero in the guise of Barnaby.…
Kobo ebook

$22.26

$17.19 online

save 22%

Available for download

Not available in stores

Kobo ebook

$7.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Newbery Honor–winning author Alan Armstrong’s latest book! Eleven-year-old Mark's anthropologist father has disappeared in the Gobi desert while tracing Marco Polo’s ancient route from Venice to China. His mother decides they must go to Venice to petition the…

Slam Dunk

by Steven Barwin

|February 22, 2012

Kobo ebook

$8.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Mason's basketball team, the Cabbagetown Raptors, is going co-ed after seven successful seasons. He's pretty open-minded about the change, especially after he meets Cindy, a really top-notch player. The other guys aren't so sure. Before long everyone has taken…

Melonhead

by Katy Kelly

|March 10, 2009

Kobo ebook

$7.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Melonhead is my preferred name. Preferred by me, not my mom. She likes people to call me by my real name, Adam Melon. Luckily, it’s too late for that because when my friend, Lucy Rose, invented Melonhead, it caught on fast. Usually I am the one doing the…