by Markus Zusak

|September 11, 2007

Paperback

$9.36 online

$16.99

save 44%

In stock online

Available in stores

The extraordinary #1  New York Times  bestseller that is now a major motion picture, Markus Zusak's unforgettable story is about the ability of books to feed the soul. It is 1939. Nazi Germany. The country is holding its breath. Death has never been…

Looking For Alaska

by John Green

|December 28, 2006

Paperback

$7.05 online

$10.99

save 35%

In stock online

Available in stores

The award-winning, genre-defining debut from #1 bestselling author of The Fault in Our Stars Winner of the Michael L. Printz Award Los Angeles Times Book Prize Finalist New York Times bestseller Before. Miles “Pudge” Halter is done with his safe life…
Paperback

$10.67 online

$12.50

save 14%

In stock online

Available in stores

The first book of the #1 New York Times bestselling series and the inspiration for the hit movie from Dreamworks! John Smith seems like an ordinary teenager, living a normal life with his guardian Henri in Paradise, Ohio. But for John, keeping a low profile is…

Eragon

by Christopher Paolini

|April 26, 2005

Paperback

$14.50 online

$15.99

save 9%

In stock online

Available in stores

Perfect for fans of Lord of the Rings, the  New York Times  bestselling Inheritance Cycle about the dragon rider Eragon has sold over 35 million copies and is an international fantasy sensation. Fifteen-year-old Eragon believes that he is merely a…

Milkweed

by Jerry Spinelli

|March 23, 2010

Paperback

$10.93 online

$10.99

In stock online

Available in stores

A stunning novel of the Holocaust from Newbery Medalist , Jerry Spinelli He's a boy called Jew. Gypsy. Stopthief. Filthy son of Abraham. He's a boy who lives in the streets of Warsaw. He's a boy who steals food for himself, and the other orphans. He's a boy…
Paperback

$12.84 online

$16.95

save 24%

In stock online

Available in stores

"All my life I've felt on the outside wherever I am, out of the picture, the conversation, at one remove, as though I was the only one able to hear the sounds or words that others can't and deaf to the words that they seem to hear. As if I'm outside the frame,…