indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 Results
Paperback

$14.26 online

$17.95

save 20%

In stock online

Available in stores

Only two weeks ago, life was all too predictable. But that was before I saw my first ghost. Now along with my supernatural friends Tori, Derek, and Simon, I'm on the run from the Edison Group, which genetically altered us as part of their sinister experiment.…
Hardcover

$19.99

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

A whirlwind romance from the  New York Times  bestselling authors of  Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist !   “I’ve left some clues for you. If you want them, turn the page. If you don’t, put the book back on the…

Home Truths

by Jill Maclean

|September 1, 2010

Paperback

$14.33 online

$14.95

In stock online

Not available in stores

Brick's dad has a temper; you never know when he's going to blow. His mom's self-absorbed and leaves the care of his little sister to Brick. It's no wonder Brick has to let off a little steam of his own once in a while. This summer Brick's going to take up…

Switch

by Tish Cohen

|May 9, 2011

Paperback

$14.99

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Good girl, honour-roll lifer, Berkeley-bound, mildly neurotic, high strung twelfth grader Andrea Birch just wants a bit of privacy. Oh, and perhaps a bit more of a social life. Or just a life in general. But when your mom and dad are foster parents who can’t…
Hardcover

$2.00 online

$18.99

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

2 girls + 3 guys + 1 house – parents = 10 things April and her friends did that they ( definitely, maybe, probably ) shouldn't have. If given the opportunity, what sixteen-year-old wouldn't jump at the chance to move in with a friend and live parent-free?…