Top Matches
Hardcover

|January 22, 1990

$22.81 online

$24.99

save 8%

In stock online

Available in stores

Dr. Seuss’s wonderfully wise Oh, the Places You’ll Go! i s the perfect send-off for grads—from nursery school, high school, college, and beyond!  From soaring to high heights and seeing great sights to being left in a Lurch on a prickle-ly…
Board Book

|January 1, 2005

$9.12 online

$9.99

save 8%

In stock online

Available in stores

I love your hair and eyes, Your giggles and cries... A toddler and his teddy bear illustrate a young child's happy side, sad side, silly side, mad side, and more! Babies and toddlers will feel loved all over when they hear this declaration of adoration and…
Board Book

|November 30, 1982

$6.99

In stock online

Available in stores

This raucous story about the sounds animals make—including three pigs who say "la la la!"—is just right for reading aloud. Serious silliness for all ages. Artist Sandra Boynton is back and better than ever with completely redrawn versions of her…
Hardcover

|September 1, 1995

$13.66 online

$14.95

save 8%

In stock online

Available in stores

A young woman holds her newborn son And looks at him lovingly. Softly she sings to him: "I'll love you forever I'll like you for always As long as I'm living My baby you'll be." So begins the story that has touched the hearts of millions worldwide. Since…
Hardcover

|February 18, 2014

$21.99

In stock online

Available in stores

"Once there was a tree . . . and she loved a little boy." The Giving Tree is fifty! Celebrate with this special edition that features a stunning metallic green jacket and a gold anniversary sticker. The Giving Tree , a story of unforgettable perception,…
Other

|September 17, 2003

$19.36 online

$19.95

In stock online

Available in stores

Tails are irresistible to toddlers, and in Matthew Van Fleet's sturdy touch-and-feel board book, preschool-age pokers and prodders can finally tug to their heart's content. Engaging, cartoonish animals from tigers to pangolins romp across the pages as the…
Hardcover

|March 1, 1984

$17.99

In stock online

Available in stores

In the days of Roch’s childhood, winters in the village of Ste. Justine were long. Life centered around school, church, and the hockey rink, and every boy’s hero was Montreal Canadiens hockey legend Maurice Richard. Everyone wore Richard’s…
Hardcover

|October 19, 2006

$35.08 online

$46.00

save 23%

In stock online

Available in stores

This complete and unabridged collection contains all 23 of Beatrix Potter's Tales in one deluxe volume with all their original illustrations. The stories are arranged in the order in which they were first published so they may be read in their proper sequence. A…
Paperback

|September 26, 1995

$10.99

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Available in stores

Imagine the fun of going on a bear hunt-through tall, wavy grass (SWISHY SWISHY!); swampy mud (SQUELCH SQUELCH!); and a swirling whirling snowstorm (HOOOO WOOOO!) - only to find a "real" bear waiting at the end of the trail!
Hardcover

|October 6, 2015

$19.14 online

$21.00

save 8%

In stock online

Available in stores

Celebrate the 30th anniversary of the award-winning If You Give a Mouse a Cookie , one of the most beloved children’s books of all time, from the #1 New York Times bestselling team Laura Numeroff and Felicia Bond If a hungry little mouse shows up on your…
Hardcover

|October 25, 1993

$20.78 online

$25.50

save 18%

In stock online

Available in stores

The classic book for children starting school or separating from their parents for the first time. School is starting in the forest, but Chester Raccoon does not want to go. To help ease Chester's fears, Mrs. Raccoon shares a family secret called the Kissing…
Hardcover

|June 1, 1998

$17.20 online

$21.99

save 21%

In stock online

Available in stores

It's time to start your engines in this Richard Scarry classic all about vehicles! Buckle-up for a fun-filled day of planes, trains, automobiles . . . and even a pickle truck! Featuring hundreds of clearly labeled vehicles, this is the perfect book for little…