Akame Ga Kill!, Vol. 1 by Tetsuya TakahiroAkame Ga Kill!, Vol. 1 by Tetsuya Takahiro

Akame Ga Kill!, Vol. 1

byTetsuya TakahiroContribution byTetsuya Tashiro

Paperback | January 20, 2015

not yet rated|write a review

Pricing and Purchase Info

$14.21 online 
$17.00 list price save 16%
Earn 71 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Teenage country bumpkin Tatsumi dreams of earning enough money for his impoverished village by working in the Capital--but his short-lived plans go awry when he's robbed by a buxom beauty upon arrival! Penniless, Tatsumi is taken in by the lovely Miss Aria, but just when his Capital dreams seem in reach yet again, Miss Aria's mansion is besieged by Night Raid--a team of ruthless assassins who targets high-ranking members of the upper class! As Tatsumi is quick to learn, appearances can be deceiving in the Capital, and this team of assassins just might be...the good guys?!

About The Author

Takahiro is the writer behind the popular Akame ga KILL! and its prequel series Akame ga KILL! Zero. Tetsuya Tashiro is the artist behind the popular manga series Akame ga KILL!
Akame Ga Kill!, Vol. 6
Akame Ga Kill!, Vol. 6

by Tetsuya Takahiro

$14.20$17.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Akame ga KILL!, Vol. 4
Akame ga KILL!, Vol. 4

by Takahiro

$8.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Akame ga KILL!, Vol. 12
Akame ga KILL!, Vol. 12

by Takahiro

$8.99

Pre-order online

Not available in stores

Shop this author

Details & Specs

Title:Akame Ga Kill!, Vol. 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:240 pages, 7.5 × 5 × 0.75 inPublished:January 20, 2015Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316259462

ISBN - 13:9780316259460

Look for similar items by category:

Nearby Stores

We found 0 nearby stores

Customer Reviews of Akame Ga Kill!, Vol. 1

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing series my all time favorite manga series
Date published: 2017-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Stuff Great manga if you really get into it, develops a lot more then the anime, if you haven't read this then definitely give it a shot, you will not regret it.
Date published: 2017-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best manga Probably the best manga I have ever read. A must-buy.
Date published: 2017-03-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LOVED ! Akame ga Kill was recommended to me by a friend and I'm so glad that I gave it a chance ! The characters in this series are brilliant and I was hooked after the first book ! I haven't had a chance to watch the anime just yet, but I definitely recommend the manga !
Date published: 2017-02-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good This book was good and goes a bit further than its anime
Date published: 2017-01-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Intersting This book is really interesting. Highly recommend
Date published: 2016-12-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best book ever! I bought this book i read it its so like the anime!!!
Date published: 2015-03-21