Alien In My Pocket #3: Radio Active: Radio Active

Paperback | May 13, 2014

byNate Ball

not yet rated|write a review

This third book in the Alien in My Pocket series is the zaniest yet! Zack and Amp create a massive mishap in this hilarious story. Plus the book comes with a do-it-yourself science experiment.

Nothing's been easy since Amp crash-landed his spaceship through Zack McGee's bedroom window. Now Amp has built a quantum radio to alert his commanders to call off the invasion of Earth. Unfortunately, instead of contacting Erdian Central Command, Amp's radio accidentally broadcasts Amp's messages all over Zack's hometown. Now it's up to Zack and his best friend, Olivia, to save their alien friend from being discovered and to save the planet from panic.

With illustrations throughout, a page-turning plot, and fun scientific facts, this is the perfect chapter book for young readers. Supports the Common Core State Standards.

Pricing and Purchase Info

$5.99

In stock online
Ships free on orders over $25
Prices may vary. why?
Please call ahead to confirm inventory.

From the Publisher

This third book in the Alien in My Pocket series is the zaniest yet! Zack and Amp create a massive mishap in this hilarious story. Plus the book comes with a do-it-yourself science experiment.Nothing's been easy since Amp crash-landed his spaceship through Zack McGee's bedroom window. Now Amp has built a quantum radio to alert his comm...

From the Jacket

It's another crazy day for Zack McGee and the four-inch-tall alien who crash-landed into his life. When Amp decides to build a quantum radio to contact his home planet, he accidentally broadcasts over the airwaves that there's an alien invasion about to happen! Will Zack and Olivia be able to stop the town from panicking, disable the q...

Nate Ball is the host of the Emmy and Peabody award-winning PBS reality showsDesign SquadandDesign Squad Nation. An MIT graduate with a Master's Degree in mechanical engineering, Nate is also the cofounder of Atlas Devices, a two-time All-American pole-vaulter, and a competitive beatboxer. He lives with his wife and son in Cambridge, M...

other books by Nate Ball

Alien In My Pocket #4: On Impact!: On Impact!
Alien In My Pocket #4: On Impact!: On Impact!

Paperback|Aug 26 2014

$5.97 online$5.99list price
see all books by Nate Ball
Format:PaperbackDimensions:144 pages, 7.62 × 5.12 × 0.29 inPublished:May 13, 2014Publisher:HarperCollinsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0062216279

ISBN - 13:9780062216274

Customer Reviews of Alien In My Pocket #3: Radio Active: Radio Active

Reviews