$9.99

Earn 50 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Finger and thumb prints are turned into an array of animals through the addition of simple illustration and photographs in this innovative 123 book, which has been designed to develop children's counting and number recognition skills. The imaginative, rhythmic text is fun to read and listen to, and the individual ridges on all of the finger and thumb prints are embossed, adding a tactile, interactive element.
Roger Priddy's passion for educating children through fun, informative and engaging books has led him to create some of publishing's most enduring and successful non-fiction early learning books. Roger lives in London with his wife and four children, who have been the inspiration behind many of his best publishing ideas.
Title:Alphaprints: 123Format:Board BookDimensions:20 pages, 8.33 × 9.05 × 0.85 inPublished:July 22, 2014Publisher:St. Martin's PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:031251736X

ISBN - 13:9780312517366

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great series My 12m old is obsessed with these books. He loves flipping through the pages on his own, and gets excited and giggles when I pick up the book to read it to him. The pictures are simple and the short rhymes make it musical and easy to read through. I have them fully memorized! It will be great to grow with him, when we can discuss the images hidden in the pictures, counting, letters and sounds, etc. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-10-16