An Edmund Dulac Treasury: 116 Color Illustrations by Edmund DulacAn Edmund Dulac Treasury: 116 Color Illustrations by Edmund Dulac

An Edmund Dulac Treasury: 116 Color Illustrations

byEdmund Dulac

Paperback | June 16, 2011

Pricing and Purchase Info

$25.52 online 
$25.95 list price
Earn 128 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

A comprehensive look at a prominent artist from the Golden Age of Illustration, this volume features brilliant color plates of Edmund Dulac's images from books published between 1908 and 1928. Featured titles include Shakespeare's The Tempest, The Arabian Nights, The Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyam, and the fairy tales of Hans Christian Andersen.
Title:An Edmund Dulac Treasury: 116 Color IllustrationsFormat:PaperbackDimensions:128 pages, 11 × 8.38 × 0.68 inPublished:June 16, 2011Publisher:Dover PublicationsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0486479110

ISBN - 13:9780486479118

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from A must-have for Dulac fans. Good for viewing and framing. I was reluctant to purchase this book after reading some mixed reviews about the poor quality of the prints. Glad I took my chances, the clarity ranges from good to great. Page size is 11x8.5" and most prints are approx 5.6x8" (they vary in size and shape, mostly rectangle but also some oval). Below pic, quote of story and book source is included. Perfect to frame and for handheld viewing. I like the range of prints included, gives you an idea of Dulac's various styles. Exquisite inspiration.
Date published: 2012-05-28