This guide provides a high level introduction to the PRINCE2® 2009 method covering both the "Managing" and "Directing" publications. It introduces the principles, processes and key themes, and gives practical examples of applying the method in practice.
• Introduction to PRINCE2: Principles, Processes and Themes
• Describes the PRINCE2 processes and how they can be applied in practice
• Details the Project Board duties and behaviours
• Tailoring PRINCE2 to the project environment
• Appendices for project descriptions, a glossary of terms and further information