Get the strong, healthy body you've always wanted! Anatomy of Strength Training offers an in-depth look at the way your muscles work and the best ways to work your muscles!
* Widely recognized as one of the foremost experts in the field of health and fitness, author Pat Manocchia has served as a contributing editor for Women's Sports and Fitness and Allure magazines.
* Each exercise in Anatomy of Strength Training includes detailed photos and illustrations of correct starting positions and actions, making it easy to follow the instructions.
* Useful tips on what to look for and what to avoid during each movement will help prevent injury and maximize your efforts.
* The movements in this book offer a full-body workout that can be performed at the gym or at home, making this easy to fit into any schedule.
* Anatomy of Strength Training also includes a full-color poster featuring a detailed guide to muscle anatomy and a glossary that defines key terms.