Antibodies in Cell Biology focuses on a new generation of protocols aimed at the cell biologist. This laboratory manual features systems and techniques that are especially relevant for modern problems. The contributing authors have been carefully chosen for their specific expertise, and have provided detailed protocols, recipes, and troubleshooting guides in each chapter. The book is designed for any researcher or student who needs to use antibodies in cell biology and related research areas.
* Practical applications and future emphases of antibodies, including:
* Light microscopic immunolocalization of antigens
* Gold particles in immunoelectron microscopy
* Special methods of fixation and permeabilization
* Microinjection of antibodies into living cells
* Antibodies to identify cDNA clones
* Antisense antibody strategies