Pricing and Purchase Info

$15.84 online 
$17.00 list price save 6%
Earn 79 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Hotaru Tachibana is a girl (though all too frequently mistaken for a boy!) with a deep sense of justice. When a classmate informs Hotaru that she was bilked out of her cash by a shady host at a host club, Hotaru immediately rushes to confront the villain only to discover that the con man in question is her new neighbor! Worse, he proposes to settle their feud with firearms! Okay, it turns out that they're just toys, but when Hotaru is soundly defeated, she finds herself sucked into the world of survival games. Is this new world one she can actually escape??

About The Author

Naoe is the creator of Aoharu x Machinegun.
Aoharu X Machinegun, Vol. 7
Aoharu X Machinegun, Vol. 7

by Naoe

$15.13$17.00

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

Aoharu X Machinegun, Vol. 6
Aoharu X Machinegun, Vol. 6

by Naoe

$15.57$17.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Aoharu X Machinegun, Vol. 2
Aoharu X Machinegun, Vol. 2

by Naoe

$16.02$17.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Shop this author

Details & Specs

Title:Aoharu X Machinegun, Vol. 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:208 pages, 7.75 × 5.25 × 0.75 inPublished:October 25, 2016Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316272426

ISBN - 13:9780316272421

Look for similar items by category:

Nearby Stores

We found 0 nearby stores

Customer Reviews of Aoharu X Machinegun, Vol. 1

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from It'd almost too much to handle It's absolutely amazing, it's got great humour and plenty of character development and side stories to help develop a sense of connection. It's like a fanatic slice of life where they all help each other grow into being better people. Also it just really makes me want to play a game like this (too bad there is non in my area)
Date published: 2017-06-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I'm Collecting the Whole Series!! It’s a really good thing no one was around to witness all the fangirling I did once I realized this was available in North America. This is by far one of my favorite contemporary (with all those impossible martial arts moves not even sure if it really fits in this genre lol) comedic fiction series so far. Over dramatized drama and action, sexual innuendos, and a dash of farcical humour is what made this comedy something that is right up my alley. This was in addition to a primarily unique story-line I fell in love with after seeing the anime years ago. Definitely worth it.
Date published: 2017-02-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I want to join! I loved this series. Lately they've been so many series dedicated to apocalyptic or dystopian themes. This series is a breath of fresh air, a shounen that you wouldn't die in if you joined the characters. It's about building a good connection with team members while having fun playing survival games. No one dies, though there are obstacles that the characters must face. For instance, the past. All the characters have something holding them back and breaking their shackles is definitely part of the series.
Date published: 2016-12-20