Pricing and Purchase Info

$18.32 online 
$19.99 list price save 8%
Earn 92 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

The all-new ARCHIE adventure continues! Superstar writer Mark Waid teams up with the best and brightest artists in comics to bring a modern take to the legendary Riverdale cast of characters. The book will captures the bite and hilarious edge of Archie's original tales in a modern, forward-looking manner, while still retaining the character's all-ages appeal. If classic Archie is a Saturday morning cartoon, this new series is prime time!
MARK WAID is an Eisner Award-winning American comic book writer. He is well known for his eight-year run as writer of the DC Comics' title THE FLASH, as well as his scripting of the limited series KINGDOM COME and SUPERMAN: BIRTHRIGHT, and his work on Marvel Comics' CAPTAIN AMERICA. Waid also served as Editor-in-Chief, and la...
Road To Riverdale
Road To Riverdale

by Mark Waid

$10.19$16.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Archie Vol. 1
Archie Vol. 1

by Mark Waid

$20.14$21.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Archie Vol. 4
Archie Vol. 4

by Mark Waid

$19.02$19.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Shop this author
Title:Archie Vol. 3Format:PaperbackDimensions:144 pages, 10.13 × 6.61 × 0.31 inPublished:May 9, 2017Publisher:Archie Comic PublicationsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1682559939

ISBN - 13:9781682559932

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Archie Vol. 3

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from More please I hope Waid does this FOREVER.
Date published: 2017-06-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I really enjoyed this I have been loving this new series. I read through this issue in one sitting. I loved a lot of the new things that came up. It was slower than the other volumes. I am still missing Staple's artwork from the original issues.
Date published: 2017-06-06
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Just Not as Good I was a little disappointed with this one. I felt it was weaker in dialogue and storyline than the previous two volumes. Though I loved seeing Cheryl Blossom being included finally since she is one of my all time favs, it still wasn't enough to make this volume as great as the others. Here's hoping she keeps spicing up things in Riverdale though!
Date published: 2017-05-29