$19.99

Earn 100 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

ARCHIE VOL. 4 is the fourth collection of the historic ARCHIE series relaunch, featuring the talents of comics superstars Mark Waid, Pete Woods and more. This series is true to the spirit and characters that all Archie fans know and love while reinvigorating its spirit and humor through the talents of some of the most acclaimed creators in the comic book industry.

The all-new ARCHIE adventure continues! Superstar writer Mark Waid teams up with the best and brightest artists in comics to bring a modern take to the legendary Riverdale cast of characters. The book will captures the bite and hilarious edge of Archie's original tales in a modern, forward-looking manner, while still retaining the character's all-ages appeal. Vol. 4 contains the nail-biting "Over the Edge" saga -- where Riversale will never be the same...
MARK WAID is an Eisner Award-winning American comic book writer. He is well known for his eight-year run as writer of the DC Comics' title THE FLASH, as well as his scripting of the limited series KINGDOM COME and SUPERMAN: BIRTHRIGHT, and his work on Marvel Comics' CAPTAIN AMERICA. Waid also served as Editor-in-Chief, and later, Chief...
Title:Archie Vol. 4Format:PaperbackProduct dimensions:144 pages, 10.2 × 6.6 × 0.4 inShipping dimensions:10.2 × 6.6 × 0.4 inPublished:September 19, 2017Publisher:Archie Comic PublicationsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:168255970X

ISBN - 13:9781682559703

Reviews

Rated 3 out of 5 by from That Cliffhanger! I am really enjoying getting back into reading comic books and have been enjoying this new reboot of the classic Archie series. Each volume has been quick, fun, and entertaining while staying true to the essence of the original comics. In this volume, I do have to say that I felt that I didn’t like the illustrations as much as previous volumes. With that being said though, I do like how it now continues to maintain the same illustrator throughout the volume. This illustrator was just not my favourite, yet the volume was still well done. As for the story arc within this novel, it was a very action packed volume. From an unanswered mystery involving the Blossom family to the disconnect between Archie and Veronica. All of this lead to a cliffhanger of all cliffhangers. I’m very interested to see what happens from here. I do have a prediction for the outcome of this “event” and I’m interested to see how the writers get there. I do think if not done carefully there is potential to offend others though so I am hoping that is taken into account.
Date published: 2018-11-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good! I like the new stories. They are far fetched, but it is entertaining.
Date published: 2018-08-22
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Yeah so... Not a fan of this volume at all. It seemed so scattered and there didn't seem to be any real importance or reason for any of the plot lines, except for maybe the very last issue. However, even the events in that one seemed random.
Date published: 2017-11-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Amazing An avid fan and follower of a great classic.
Date published: 2017-11-02