Pricing and Purchase Info

$14.82 online 
$15.50 list price
Earn 74 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

A disillusioned young man in search of "something" stumbles into the weird and wacky world of Wonderland, where, as "Alice," he is thrust into a murderous game of "Kill the White Rabbit" by command of the ruler of the land, the Queen of Hearts. But while Alice rails against the role that has been forced upon him, he has little choice but to comply. For in Wonderland, not sticking to the script can have deadly consequences...
Ikumi Katagiri is an artist of primarily josei manga titles (targeted toward women) such asAre You Alice?, Arcana 10,andZyklus Code.Ai Ninomiya has penned a number of fantasy romance series for women, includingAre You Alice?andZyklus Code.
Are You Alice?, Vol. 9
Are You Alice?, Vol. 9

by Ikumi Katagiri

$6.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Are You Alice?, Vol. 8
Are You Alice?, Vol. 8

by Ikumi Katagiri

$6.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Are You Alice?, Vol. 4
Are You Alice?, Vol. 4

by Ikumi Katagiri

$8.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Shop this author
Title:Are You Alice?, Vol. 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:192 pages, 7.5 × 5 × 0.62 inPublished:May 28, 2013Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316250953

ISBN - 13:9780316250955

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Are You Alice?, Vol. 1

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Manga I bought this Manga, a while back and I love all the Alice manga series, amazing details!
Date published: 2016-11-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Are You Alice? Review "Are You Alice?" is an awesome series. To me the main thing that got me to start reading this series was because it was dealing with Alice In Wonderland theme; and I'm a big fan of anything dealing with Wonderland. The series starts out good and then sometime time in the middle of this series it does slow down but it picks back up again.
Date published: 2016-08-18