Art Therapy: Enchanted Forest: 100 Designs Colouring In And Relaxation by Marthe MulkeyArt Therapy: Enchanted Forest: 100 Designs Colouring In And Relaxation by Marthe Mulkey

Art Therapy: Enchanted Forest: 100 Designs Colouring In And Relaxation

IllustratorMarthe Mulkey

Coloring Books | November 3, 2014

not yet rated|write a review

Pricing and Purchase Info

$20.26 online 
$21.99 list price save 7%
Earn 101 plum® points
HURRY, ONLY 1 LEFT!

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Enter the magical world of the Dark Forest: small animals, fairies and elves, magic plants and trees come together to create poetic wisdom that invites to dream. Unleash your creativity by filling these amazing illustrations with the shades you like the most.

Colooring-in is not something that only children can enjoy. Adults are rediscovering the pleasure and benefits to be derived from this activity. It's a wonderful way to let your creative side express itself, and also a highly relaxing process, as your attention is drawn away from the stresses and distractions of everyday life. Meditative and rewarding, coloring-in is increasingly recognized as an art form in its own right.

Marthe Mulkey has created 100 charming and magical designs that will provide a moment of calm and quiet in the hustle and bustle of everyday life and will give you the chance to explore your imagination.

About The Author

Marthe Mulkey is an illustrator for the MusÉum d'Histoire Naturelle and Le Jardin des Plantes in Paris. She specializes in the drawing and painting of small and large animals.
Anamorphose 100 coloriages mystères
Anamorphose 100 coloriages mystères

by Marthe Mulkey

$19.95

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Forêts féériques 100 coloriages anti-stress
Forêts féériques 100 coloriages anti-stress

by Marthe Mulkey

$19.95

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Shop this author

Details & Specs

Title:Art Therapy: Enchanted Forest: 100 Designs Colouring In And RelaxationFormat:Coloring BooksDimensions:128 pages, 11.75 × 8.62 × 0.75 inPublished:November 3, 2014Publisher:Jacqui SmallLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1910254045

ISBN - 13:9781910254042

Look for similar items by category:

Nearby Stores

We found 0 nearby stores

Buy Together

Coloured Pencils - Set of 24
Coloured Pencils - Set of 24

by Indigo

$8.00$16.00

In stock online

Not available in stores

Customer Reviews of Art Therapy: Enchanted Forest: 100 Designs Colouring In And Relaxation

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Exactly what I was looking for!! I bought this book a little while ago and am very pleased with it. I love the artwork and the overall style is very unique compared to others out there. The quality of the paper is great, and I also like having a hard cover on a coloring book like this. It's a larger book with TONS of pages to color. This is one of my favorite books right now. If you enjoy Johanna Basford's books, this one will be right up your alley!
Date published: 2015-09-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I like it. I like all of the books in the series. A good weight with good paper quality. I like the whimsical images. I recommend it.
Date published: 2015-06-12