The Atlas of Neutron Resonances provides detailed information on neutron resonances, thermal neutron cross sections, and average resonance properties which are important to neutron physicist, astrophysicists, solid state physicists, reactor engineers, scientists involved in activation analysis, and evaluators of neutron cross sections.
· Compilation and evaluation of the world's thermal neutron cross-sections and resonance parameters for neutron physicists, reactor engineers, and neutron evaluators.
· Compilation and evaluation of coherent scattering lengths for solid state physicists and evaluators
· Compilation and evaluation of average 30-keV capture cross sections for astrophysicists.
· Nuclear level density parameters derived from average spacings of neutron resonances following a new approach (new feature for this edition).
· Brief review of sub-threshold fission.
· Comparisons of optical model predictions with neutron strength function data and scattering lengths.
· Estimation of average E1 radiative widths on the basis of the generalized Landau-Fermi liquid model (a new feature for this edition).