256 pages, 8 × 6 × 0.68 in
June 7, 2006
Adams Media Corporation
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10: 1593375255
ISBN - 13: 9781593375256
About the Book
Frishman and Spizman bring their tremendous publishing acumen, experience, and connections to the forefront in the latest addition to this reference set. Through practical advice and experienced testimonials, the book shows authors how to craft and sell nonfiction in today's tough marketplace.
From the Publisher
- Includes "inside" information from top industry professionals
- The unique syllabus approach helps guide readers through the nonfiction publishing process
- Features a new installation of the successful Author 101 "Get Published, Get Publicized" campaign!
They say everyone has a book in them--and this insider's guide to nonfiction publishing helps readers everywhere write and sell that book. Rick Frishman and Robyn Freedman Spizman bring their tremendous publishing acumen, experience, and connections to the forefront in the latest addition to this phenomenal must-have reference set.
- Through practical advice and experienced testimonials, this book shows authors how to craft and sell nonfiction in today's tough marketplace.
- Drawing on their decades of experience in the media, Frishman and Spizman make the arcane elements of the publishing world accessible to all readers.
- This book and all others in the series are formatted as course books, providing readers with a comprehensive, step-by-step lesson plan.