816 pages, 11.87 × 8.5 × 1.25 in
September 1, 2011
Delmar Publishers Inc
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10: 1111137986
ISBN - 13: 9781111137984
Table of Contents
1. The Automobile Industry.
2. Shop Procedures, Safety, Tools, and Equipment.
3. Vehicle Inspection.
4. Engine Operation and Service.
5. Cooling System Belts, Hoses, and Plumbing.
6. Electrical System Theory and Service.
7. Heating and Air Conditioning.
8. Engine Performance Diagnosis: Theory and Service.
9. Automotive Engine Service and Repair.
10. Brakes and Tires.
11. Suspension, Steering, and Alignment.
12. Drive Train.
From the Publisher
Master the skills you need to succeed in the automotive industry, with nearly 200 hands-on lab and shop activities correlated to National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) tasks for all eight Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) systems. With content organized by technology area for convenient reference, this dynamic, full-color manual provides detailed illustrations with step-by-step instructions for all major service, diagnostic, and repair procedures, from engines to electronics. Extensive new and updated material makes the Second Edition of this valuable resource even more useful, with performance-based worksheets covering everything on the current NATEF Task List--more than 450 tasks in all! In addition, integrated assessment and critical thinking questions help you reflect on your work, enhance your understanding, and develop important real-world skills you can apply as a working automotive professional.