Babysitter's Club Collection (Books 1-4) by Ann M. Martin

Babysitter's Club Collection (Books 1-4)

byAnn M. Martin

Kobo ebook | December 20, 2011

Pricing and Purchase Info

$26.39 online 
$32.99 list price save 20%

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

When Kristy Thomas has the great idea to form a baby-sitters club--a chance to earn money and spend time with her friends, all the while doing something they each love to do--she has no idea how much the club will change everything. See where it all began, with the first four books in the Baby-sitters Club series. Baby-Sitters Club #1: Kristy's Great Idea Baby-Sitters Club #2: Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls Baby-Sitters Club #3: The Truth About Stacey Baby-Sitters Club #4: Mary Anne Saves the Day
Title:Babysitter's Club Collection (Books 1-4)Format:Kobo ebookPublished:December 20, 2011Publisher:Scholastic Inc.Language:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0545459060

ISBN - 13:9780545459068

Customer Reviews of Babysitter's Club Collection (Books 1-4)

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from My favorite childhood books!! I loved these books when I was a little girl!! I kept all the books I had (I think 70 of them & a few super specials & mysteries) & my daughter read them all then borrowed another 40 from the library. I hope they get published again so my niece can read the higher numbers. Absolutely wonderful books for children!!!
Date published: 2017-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Loved these as a kid Loved these books as a kid, great adventures, mysteries and lessons!
Date published: 2017-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 8yr old daughter LOVES this such a great series for young readers. My 8yr old loves this series
Date published: 2017-03-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from love this series I love to read these something about the adventures and mysterys that they solve makes it fun.
Date published: 2017-02-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Babysitter's Club Collection I love the Babysitter's Club and finding out how they solve mystries while running a bussinus. Love.
Date published: 2015-09-26