216 pages, 9.8 × 9.2 × 0.52 in
September 18, 2009
John Wiley & Sons
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10: 0696236060
ISBN - 13: 9780696236068
From the Publisher
- Includes a gallery of the latest bathroom products, fixtures, and design trends to demonstrate a variety of amazing bathroom designs.
- Contains a special cost guide with pictures of good, better, and best materials to use to achieve the most sought-after bathroom while staying on budget.
- Features unique sections that demonstrate how to avoid costly mistakes by checking local building codes and choosing low-maintenance materials.
- Has a new, larger format; heavier, glossier paper; and more pages than any previous edition.
- Includes expert tips from nationally renowned bathroom designers to bring to life elegant, inviting baths.
About the Author
Better Homes & Gardens Magazine Better Homes and Gardens is a home and family magazine for people who want to make those things the focal points of their lives. It provides the readers with information to make more informed decisions and covers subjects such as education, parenting, travel, gardening, health, cars, money-management and home entertainment. The magazine also includes recipes and home improvement topics from decorating to do-it-yourself projects.