byDarren Shan

Kobo ebook | March 21, 2011

Pricing and Purchase Info

$9.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

Darren Shan’s Demonata series continues with more shocks, demons and thrilling twists in the chilling Bec. As a baby, Bec fought for her life. As a trainee priestess, she fights to fit in to a tribe that needs her skills but fears her powers. And when the demons come, the fight becomes a war. Bec's magic is weak and untrained, until she meets the druid Drust. Under his leadership, Bec and a small band of warriors embark on a long journey through hostile lands to confront the Demonata at their source. But the final conflict demands a sacrifice too horrific to contemplate…

Title:Bec (The Demonata, Book 4)Format:Kobo ebookPublished:March 21, 2011Publisher:HARPERCOLLINS PUBLISHERSLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0007435428

ISBN - 13:9780007435425

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Speechless! I am addicted to all his books, they're amazing!
Date published: 2017-07-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Loved this tale For me the best in the series, I loved this story so much I've read it several times
Date published: 2017-02-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A story in a different timeline?! Bec is personally my favourite character out of the trio (Grubbs, Kernel and Bac), since for one, her life starts in a completely different era. The 4th book had the most interesting plot, as it is going back to the old times where there were tribes and warriors. It's a whole new cast, and you'll be surprised in finding out who the child "Bran" really is. ;)
Date published: 2016-12-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The demonata vol 3 and 4 Was alright intriguing and menacing
Date published: 2013-04-06