Over one million people have experienced the groundbreaking evangelism training course Becoming a Contagious Christian — a proven resource designed to equip believers for relational evangelism. Now revised and updated, it avoids stereotyped approaches that feel intimidating to many Christians — and to their friends! Instead, it shows ordinary believers how to share the gospel in natural and effective ways being the person God made them to be.
This leader's guide is designed for use with the revised and updated Becoming a Contagious Christian kit and its components. This guide will enable you to conduct the Becoming a Contagious Christian sessions with confidence and skill. It has been carefully designed to combine thoroughness with ease of use. At one glance, you can view the leader notes and teaching text, timed activities, corresponding pages in the participant's guide, as well as timing for using PowerPoint displays and DVD segments (all found in the kit).
Each session's exercises will help you gain confidence and equip you to:
- Discover your own style of communicating about Christ
- Build spiritually significant relationships
- Direct conversations toward matters of faith
- Tell your own story of coming to faith
- Use easy-to-remember gospel illustrations
- Pray with someone to receive Christ, and more!