“I really want to know God, personally and intimately.” Those words of speaker, award-winning author, and popular blogger Lysa TerKeurst mirror the feelings of countless women. They're tired of just going through the motions of being a Christian: Go to church. Pray. Be nice. That spiritual to-do list just doesn't cut it. But what does? How can ordinary, busy moms, wives, and workers step out of the drudgery of religious duty to experience a living, moment-by-moment, deeply intimate relationship with God? In this six-session study, Lysa shows women how they can transform their walk with God from lackluster theory to vibrant reality. The Becoming More Than a Bible Study Girl study guides participants on an incredible, tremendously rewarding journey on which they will discover how to:
- Build personal, two-way conversations with God
- Study the Bible and experience life-change for themselves
- Cultivate greater authenticity and depth in their relationships
- Make disappointments work for them, not against them
- Find incredible joy as they live out their faith in everyday circumstances
Designed for use with the video.