$19.50 list price save 7%
Earn 90 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

The table of contents to this book features fresh ideas, old hands, burly faces, genderqueer souls, shades of skin and hair as much as it does timbre of voice, both actual and authorial. Best Gay Stories 2015 starts and ends with a kiss--between pressed lips are stories of our lives, the daydreams we want to leave our lives for, the oubliettes of our own making. And there are laughter and tears and passion and pain, and between these kisses you will find pasts, presents, and futures, that leave you breathless and mindful that a lot can happen after as well as before you share that kiss.

Title:Best Gay Stories 2015Format:PaperbackDimensions:220 pages, 9 × 6 × 0.5 inPublished:June 13, 2015Publisher:Lethe PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:159021563X

ISBN - 13:9781590215630

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Table of Contents

"Outing" by Allan Radcliffe "Lovely Company" by Ron Schafrick "God Knows What" by Keith Banner "Stories I Tell to Friends" by Richard Bowes "The Case for PrEP, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love HIV-Positive Guys" by Evan J. Peterson "Needle" by Peter Dube "Skin" by Joe Okonkwo "My Adventure with Tom Sawyer" by Jameson Currier "The Balaclava" by Nathan Sims "Shep" by Alex Jeffers "Lack" by Michael Carroll "John" by J.M. Parker "Men in White" by Stefen Styrsky "Year of the Queerling" by Joseph Dante "The Boy Next Door" by Matt Dean "Smuggler" by Philip Kennicott

Editorial Reviews

"These are all serious, well-written stories, mostly focusing on the challenges of real-life gay existence in our time." - James Doig Anderson for the GLBT Round Table of the American Library Association