672 pages, 9.19 × 6.44 × 2.36 in
August 10, 2012
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10: 0470560800
ISBN - 13: 9780470560808
About the Book
The updated and revised edition of America's favorite cookbook, plus a bonus section of food gifts for year-round giving also includes inspiring projects for creating personalized food gifts that are sure to charm friends and family.
From the Publisher
The updated and revised edition of America's favorite cookbook, plus a bonus section of food gifts for year-round giving The Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book has been an American favorite since 1930, selling 40 million copies through fourteen editions. This new food gifts edition includes the complete 15th Edition as well as inspiring projects for creating personalized food gifts that are sure to charm friends and family. Each of the projects shown includes two recipes perfectly suited to tuck inside each package idea, making this the perfect book for gift-givers who love to cook.
- Contains 30 new creative package ideas that are easy and fun to create
- Showcases projects that use easy-to-find materials and include step-by-step instructions for success
- Provides how-to photos for recipes and craft ideas that require more description for success
- Includes 60 new recipes for projects, including cookies and bars, breads, cupcakes, jams, jellies, casseroles, soups, and much more
- Features the entire 15th Edition of the New Cook Book
About the Author
The iconic BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS brand is one of America's most trusted sources for information on cooking, gardening, home improvement, home design, decorating, and crafting. Today, the brand encompasses books, magazines, and digital media.