byArchie Superstars

Kobo ebook | December 15, 2009

Pricing and Purchase Info

$3.98

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

"Diary Dilemma": Veronica finds Betty's diary... but will she find the time to read it? "Driven to Distraction": When her driving privileges are revoked, Veronica counts on Archie and Reggie for rides... and the boys can count on Veronica "driving" them crazy with her need to stop at every sale! "Gift Goof": Big Moose proves he doesn't have a "gift" for buying presents! PLUS: Other new and classic tales!
Title:Betty & Veronica Double Digest #175Format:Kobo ebookPublished:December 15, 2009Publisher:Archie Comic Publications, Inc.Language:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1627380752

ISBN - 13:9781627380751

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from BETTY & VERONICA DOUBLE DIGEST PERSONALLY I LOVE ALL THE ARCHIE COMICS I THINK THAT THIS IS A GREAT BOOK TO READ BECASE IT IS FUNNY AND YOU CAN RELATE TO BOTH BETTY AND VERONICA. BETTY, A NORMAL SWEET GIRL WHO ADORES ARCHIE. BUT VERONICA ALWAYS ENDS UP WITH HIM SO I THINK WE CAN RELATE TO HER BECAUSE EVERYTHNG NEVER GOES AS PLANNED SOMETIMES. AS FOR VERONICA , SHE IS rich and spoiled and everyone would do anything to get her money but sometimes her family can only care about their money. So I think we should always be gratful for what we have Thanks for reading And remeber to read this!
Date published: 2015-05-25