$15.33 online 
$17.00 list price save 9%
Earn 77 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Their elaborate schoolroom deception at an end, Earl Ciel Phantomhive and his peerless manservant, Sebastian, finally hit upon the truth behind the incident of the vanished students at Weston College. Just what tragic steps did the elites of the school, spurred on by their overwhelming sense of justice, take to stamp out the bullying with which the halls of their institution had run rife?! What began as a seemingly simple case of missing persons goes round and round, spinning out of control into a great menace, one capable of perplexing even a devil of a butler...
Yana Toboso is the creator of the wildly popular series BLACK BUTLER which is currently serialized in Square Enix's magazine MONTHLY GFantasy. Her previous work was a single volume entitled RUST BLASTER.
Title:Black Butler, Vol. 18Format:PaperbackDimensions:176 pages, 7.5 × 5 × 0.62 inPublished:October 28, 2014Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:031633622X

ISBN - 13:9780316336222

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Cant say this was my fav arc I truly never expected Black Butler to become a school manga, but i still greatly enjoyed it. Not my fav arc but still a good one
Date published: 2017-08-18