Pricing and Purchase Info

$17.00

Earn 85 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

The cheer of the holidays has passed, but the Noah's Ark traveling circus has been making the rounds, bringing fun and joy to children of all ages. However, as the ringmaster's cries fade away, a disturbing trend begins to surface in the wake of the colourful entourage. Children seem to disappear whenever the circus packs up for its next destination, and there are no clues...or corpses...to be found. But when the situation calls for Ciel and Sebastian to infiltrate the big top, will Sebastian's inhuman skills be enough to see him and his young master through a treacherous tightrope act that may well end in death?
Yana Toboso is the creator of the wildly popular series BLACK BUTLER which is currently serialized in Square Enix's magazine MONTHLY GFantasy. Her previous work was a single volume entitled RUST BLASTER.
Title:Black Butler, Vol. 6Format:PaperbackDimensions:176 pages, 7.5 × 5 × 0.62 inPublished:July 19, 2011Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316084301

ISBN - 13:9780316084307

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from To the Circus Here we have the introduction of the circus arc, Which has received an anime adaptation that i have yet to watch. However i will say that the circus arc is an incredible one, as well as one of the longer arcs in the series. Plus i love that the covers are starting to show characters other than Sebastian
Date published: 2017-08-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Introduction of a new arc There is an anime version for this arc, and the art work is really cool for it. The plotline is very interesting with a mysterious circus. This might reveal a fragance of Ciel's past.
Date published: 2016-12-23