$38.95 list price save 17%
Earn 161 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

The Administration contacts Kyrii and Cibo, encouraging them to keep searching for the Net Terminal Gene which will stop the City from its intractable, chaotic growth. The Admin also warns them of the autonomous Safeguards, vicious entities that attempt to kill off any humans who access the Netsphere without the required Net Terminal Gene. Kyrii is attacked, and a group of humans who have settled on the outskirts of Toha Heavy Industries comes to his aid. Kyrii awakens with a newfound ability to read his surroundings, which allows him mere seconds to fend off an attacker lurking among the humans settlement. In the ensuing battle, Cibo makes a heavy sacrifice, but not before learning a startling truth about her traveling companion...
Tsutomu Nihei is an internationally known Japanese comic artist and draftsman. Born in 1971, Nihei made his debut in the comics world as the winner of the 1995 Afternoon Magazine Four Seasons Award for short stories. He then briefly worked as an assistant to veteran comicker Tsutomu Takahashi bef...
Title:Blame! 2Format:PaperbackDimensions:382 pages, 10.2 × 7.2 × 1 inPublished:December 13, 2016Publisher:Kodansha USALanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1942993781

ISBN - 13:9781942993780

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Gimme answers! A big twist is revealed here but it only adds to the "I want to know what the hell is going on here?!" sentiment, in the best kind of way. I did find myself losing track of the fighting sequences because they flash by so quickly and you don't get the same visual cues that colour can provide in Blame!'s black and white presentation. Regardless, the series has been dope so far.
Date published: 2016-12-20

Editorial Reviews

"Whether it be the great pacing and layouts to the frenetic action that occupies the panels in these scenes, every one of them always packs a punch. These are all emphasized by some great designs across the board." - The Turnaround Blog